Thursday, June 25, 2009

I miss you when you are far away. I think of you each night & day. But incase we can't be together. I'll miss you now & forever!

Time seems to crawl when you miss the one you love.

I don't know why you are so special to me? why I like you? Why I care for you? Why I always think of you? Why I loved you but one thing for sure I know that my life won't be like this without you!

"If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.

If ever things would change and your love would fade, I’d still not break the promise I made. if you let go I’ll accept and there's nothing I can do but I’ll be there and still love you.

I want to stare into your eyes and never look away,I want you to hold me in your arms and tell me it's okay, I want to kiss with a passion that only we can share, and when it all falls down I want you to be there.

i miss him so much.his finally on his way to pangkor with his friends (school trip).yeah he will be enjoying like crap over there.baby i love you alot.

sorry for not blogging for so long.cause really busy these few days.when to gym almost everyday.DETERMINATION to get HOT body....hahaha.need to tone up me body..!going to gym again tomorrow.studying for upcoming exams..freakking scary man SPM is just around the corner.*panicking*....!


there is lots of pictures taken but im just too lazy to post it up, maybe some other day laa.





all i want is him now by my side! muakx..

No comments:

Post a Comment