Sunday, June 14, 2009

assorted !

wow feeling so exhausted these few days.and amazingly i've been hanging out most of the day with these few peoples:

  • LIOW MEY LING
  • NICOLE TANG & TAY KAI JIN

sometimes:

  • FANG XIN YIN
  • TAN YAN LING
  • KOH TSI MINN

hardly:

  • CHOONG JO YEE
  • LAI CHUI SHEN
  • TEO FEN LEIGH

yup last few days stayed over mey ling's house.some gross stuff happen..eeewww..last saturday (13/06/2009) when to the gym at true fitness! workout awhile.after that mey ling,nicole and xin yin when to the sauna and lots of FUN stuff happen and super loud! super crazyly loud till some personal trainer are complaining man...haha..then when to had BAK KUT TEH at ss14! super nice.all of over hard work of burning calories are worthless! haha..

last 12/06/2009 was me and my baby's special day! finally 2nd month of being together!

  • never gonna shut you out of my life.
  • baby i love you.
  • to make you mine,just stay with me.
  • its hard to tell myself that you are gone when i can feel that you are around me all the time.
  • love spending my time with you baby.
  • 2 months and still counting and never ends!
  • I'm selfish 'cause I don't wanna share him with nobody not even those people that came before me.!
  • hold him close to feel his heart beats.
  • tell him,tell him that i love him so much.
  • loves grows.
  • never let him go.

current favourite phrase is:

oh just do what you want,what you want like nobodies watching you !

tomorrow having school la..and till now i still havent sleep la.so got to go sleep d..cant wait for tomorrow! cause get to see my baby.its just so hard to even meet up with him la..so every single time we meet up i just got to appriciate every single second with him..! hahaha..

Time is too slow for those who waits.I Love You... is the sweetest phrase that any heart can share; and it's the only one I feel whenever you are there. Because there are no other words that really can define that special feeling that I have just knowing you are mine.As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.We were given: Two hands to hold,to legs to walk, two eyes to see, two ears to listen, but why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.Two hearts that beat as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment