Wednesday, June 17, 2009

i meant everything i said!


Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't?
Try hard to fight your feelings, but you just couldn't?
You fall deeper with each passing day,
But try to hide it in every possible way.
Keep lying that he's just a friend?
Perhaps your feelings you can never show.
Perhaps it's "wrong" for him to know.

Should I smile because we are friends?
Or cry because we'll never be anything more?

I'm trying really hard not to cry over you because every tear is just one more reminder that I don't know how to let you go.

You are everywhere to me,no matter how far you are,
cause everytime i see, you are always here with me.

You will always be my endless love.

When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of questions,
She is wondering how long you will be around.
When a GIRL answers "i'm fine" after afew seconds,
She is not at all fine.
When a GIRL sms's u everyday,
She wants you to reply at least once.
When i say i love you,i mean it.

If you cant get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there.

I will give you my heart until the end of time,you are all i need.

When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you.
When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you.
When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you.
Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you.

I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear.

The moment i saw you cry,my heart stop beating.
wondering why did i do that to you,
and all he says was "just stay,dont go".

Im trying to wash the pain away from me!
everytime i close my eyes you are the only thing i can see.





i'll wait for you no matter how long it takes-BRANDON CHRISTOPHER SMITH.my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment