Friday, June 19, 2009

The day I met you was the day I knew I'd found happiness.


Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.

You made me miss you too much!


You may be out of my sight… but never out of my mind… I Miss You!


Without you in a day makes it feel like forever!


i can’t imagine me without you.


I MISS you endlessly.
I woke up everyday thinking of you, i went through everyday with you in my head i went to sleep thinking about you…then i dreamed about you…now all i can do is miss you!
Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, stop and smile because I am thinking of you.


Say it again that you love me.


I sit and wait for you to call, time seems forever,to hear your voice would be a relief from the pain i have when i’m not with you.


I hate having pictures of you; they are constant reminders how you’re there.. And I’m just here.

i miss you…everytime your gone…i miss you…everytime i don’t have your call…i miss you….everytime and everynight your not by myside.


it may be now or never, i’ll wait for you forever.

why did you have to leave me like this?


You are the only one i love and the only one i tried to hold on to.

i tried to hate you for leaving,yet i see your face and the pain leaves....but i will never try to stop loving you.


Sometimes it hurt so much when you misses somebody that you can no longer breath…..no longer cry…..then the pain becomes familiar everyday that you just get used to it….and eventually there’s numbness…….


i try to forget you and i hurt myself, i try get away from you i hurt my soul.




my love ! (my very first photo taken with him)


black and white :)

smiley smile *

*gonna try my best to do my addmaths project......(so freakking hard laaa)

*study like hell crazy for upcoming examss..

*stress myself....!

please stay...muakx

No comments:

Post a Comment