Wednesday, June 3, 2009

baBY !

Baby just talk with me,
Cause I want you to stay here with me.
Baby i will wait for you.
Has me up all night I can’t
fall asleep coz I keep thinking of you.
I don’t ever want you to go,
Please stay.
How can I be smiling when you're gone.
I'm yours!
I'm calling his phone up just to tell him how much,
I really love him 'cause he's everything I want,
He listens to me, cares for me so I truly believe.
I'm selfish 'cause I don't wanna share him with nobody.
So kiss me and smile for me,
Hold me like you'll never let me go.
So many times Ive played around,
I tell you now, they dont mean a thing,
Every place I go, I'll think of you.
Just wanna stick with you.
Hate that i love you so much!
The first time I saw you, I knew,
I knew I loved you 'cause my heart stopped.
The first time I kissed you I knew,
I knew I had you 'cause your heart stopped.
The first time I missed you I knew,
I knew I never wanna leave you.
Loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment