Friday, March 27, 2009

speEchless...


hi wOrld,

there's nothing much to say actually.today nothing much happen just when facial with mom after school.get my face clean up.then when to tuition after that go "yam cha" with friends and camwhore and when back home.lazy to blog today ler.next time lar will be posting up more pictures.





yup done 2 of my moral kerja amal already.got to do another 2 more.and still no pictures of me faking cleaning my room and sweeping the floor and recycling..wow..what a faker.havent take..maybe will be taking tomorrow.got to finish it as soon as possible.then have to write 3more tugasan harian lar..so damn lazy lar..got to put in nilai somemore.wow!!!



done:

  • perkembangan diri
  • kekeluargaan

havent done:

  • alam sekitar (2)




kissable lips of yours makes me drool and drunk.love you

end Of stOry

wL

No comments:

Post a Comment