Saturday, March 21, 2009

daNcE!

hie wOrld,
hey practise dance today at usj1 avenue.its a very nice place.maybe you all should go there and take a look.is really damn nice.wow today damn tired practising dance steps.gotto go for it la.cause my performance its like on 3april and now i were have to catch up everything and im a slow learner. :)
and oh ya for those who always love to assume stuff please dont.just come up straight to me and ask me the truth never simply assume stupid stuff from me please i hate that so much.you give me bad impression bout you.you are just making your reputation down.if you really wanna talk bad bout me just come straight to my face and tell me if wanna slap me just come and slap me.never talk behind me please.if really hate me come tell me i wont do anything to you la.i promise that if really wan2 slap me just slap i wont scold or hit or anything la.im not so freee to entertain those kind of stuff.




wonder if you realize,i've found somebody like you.
how can i get nearer to you now?
enD Of stOry
wL

No comments:

Post a Comment