Thursday, March 26, 2009

baD daY!

dear wOrld,

im so depressed !
really had a bad day today.
  • i will not be performing for now maybe next time la.
  • teacher complain bout my attire. (sleeves is always up,baju kurung did'nt button,no name tag,ankle socks)
  • moral kerja amal pn.umah rani lost both of my kerja amal and my pictures even my surat akuan.
  • got to do again kerja amal all 4 and 3more tugasan harian and print pictures..! (worst part - must hand in by 1 april and now its like 26 march)
  • failed a few subjects.
  • got tonnes of homework.
  • im a slow learner need to study extra more.
  • no money to spend already.
  • cant get what i want.
  • stupid rumours.
  • still single.
  • "no one" message me.(total silent of my phone)
  • cried today.

what can get more worst than that?

actually i thought smart people are suppose to think better than the stupid ones but unfortunately i've got it wrong.they rather believe the rumours than the real thing.and the worst part is they got the rumours from a stupid person that they think they are so smart in creating a story.why dont you go publish your very own book.talk whatever you want in the book if you think you are so smart.when you dont know anything please dont simply say.please dont simply create stories.if you have the ability to create so interesting story why dont you go ahead and try to get 100% for EST or maybe english.if you cant do that then stop creating stories that arent true.you are just making ashamed out of yourself. if you not sure about something come forward to me and ask me.dont have to simply assume.im not that type of person that hides the truth.i know what am i doing.you dont have to judge me.im not that dumb eventho i have failed a few subjects this doesnt mean im totally stupid and have no brains at all.i have my limits.never go beyond my limits.

thinking of you.patiently waiting for you !

end Of stOry

wL

No comments:

Post a Comment