Sunday, March 1, 2009

fyi

yo world,
sorry for not blogging for quite some time.cause there something quite serious happen to me lately and my grandfather has just passed away on monday(23/02/09 - 5.30a.m) the funeral was held in penang for a week.so,not into the mood to blog these few days.and i promise that i will be updating my blog almost everyday start from now.plus my exam is like this coming thursday.and i barely study wow so amazing huh.must at least get 5credit for spm ler..how??

oh ya when i was in penang for a week,i found out that there is education fair in penang.so i have decided to go education fair with my sister.so when there and do some research bout my future course (what im taking next time la).and i might be going to either limkokwing or inti guess so. =) cant go for raffles university cause the tuition fees is so WOW compared to the others.but as you all know that raffles is the best fashion uni so it cant be that cheap right..? so you all know that im quite poor huh so have to go for the cheaper uni hehe.but to enter any universities i need to get at least 5credits ler.to me is kinda hard la please la dont compared me and the smart ones. (= i think thats all i can blog now cause im blogging in my friend's house so kinda no idea what to blog.at night around 10something i will be posting up another blog post again.but dont expect so much kay if im tired then the next day only i will blog la hehe.


end of story for noW
wL

No comments:

Post a Comment