Wednesday, March 25, 2009

haPpy mE!

me in hello kitty sleeping shirt :)
something is missing on my bed.
(in my bed sleeping without YOU !)


hihi wOrld,



yup was so super duper happy yesterday because of something.i dont have to elaborate that. :) you change my whole life.what will you all do if you miss a person?time pass so fast when you are doing something enjoyable and time pass so slow when you are waiting right?! hate that so.hopefully it last forever.but unfortunately some stuff just cant last that long.it all depends on the other person. wow amazingly im still SINGLE for like 1month and 2weeks already. haih.being single isnt that fun.somehow you feel so lonely and cold...what can i do besides waiting huh? okay gonna ignore bout that. sad me!





we're in love isnt it....?




end Of stOry


wL

No comments:

Post a Comment