Monday, August 24, 2009

trying too hard !


SUDDEN CRAVES ! = COLOUR PENCILS !


i want a BIG BIG BOX of colour pencils !




trying too hard to pout but cannot make it... hehe



suck it man ! tomorrow i got extra accounts class during the holidays...for FOUR FREAKKING HOURS !



I want to go NZX also..waiting patiently for me car and license !!! when others can drive around already. *jealous much*


oh ya by the way, i when for my undang talk alone with no friends for 6 hours ..can die of boredom man.so freakking boring man..they keep repeating the same exact thing all over again.but still i got to read my undang book ! this is the book :


xOXoXXO

misses him alot.really looking forward to go out with him and spend more time together..first time of my life being together with a guy that couldnt even meet couldnt even call couldnt even message ! but its ok im waiting patiently over here for him as always.love of my life.

my true love , my whole heart , please dont throw that away.

No comments:

Post a Comment