Wednesday, August 12, 2009

my anniversary !

ever thought of getting married where or how?




  • church?
  • traditional wedding?
  • or just a simple wedding?


or largest PUBLIC LIBRARY IN NEW YORK CITY?



kinda romantic and memorable if you get married in there.its not that bad at all .cause the library is all made up of full white marble floors and stairs.and its filled with books around you keeping you warm and nice comfortable. best wedding place ! if i could rent the whole library just for my wedding laa... :)

today is me and my baybee's anniversary !

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY BRANDON !

finally its already four months ! wow how amazing.time passes real fast without me realising.baybee made me ANNIVERSARY CUPCAKES and wrote me LOVE LETTER ! a very meaningful letter.how nice can he be. love him till bits.muakx. no pictures of it uploaded cause due to some certain reasons :) first of all it fliped up side down thanks to HIM.dunno how he put in his bag ! second of all i ate two already :) !

exams tomorrow ! its TRIALS MAN !







No comments:

Post a Comment