Friday, August 28, 2009

me LOVE !



love your style , feel confident in what you wear. never back off of your own fashion taste.just wear whatever you feel comfortable in.

FASHION is really important for every each girls and boys.



current OBSESSION !



apparel :
TOPSHOP , Miss Selfridge , Forever21 , MANGO.


heels :
ALDO , Salvatore Ferragamo , Yves Saint Laurent , Christian Louboutin , JimmyChoo , Givenchy.


bags :
PRADA , Gucci , Louis Vouitton , Dior , Fendi , Marc Jacobs , Yves Saint Laurent.


fragrance :
Ralph Lauren notorious, Flora by Gucci , Calvin Klein , Lancome magnifique , Dolce & Gabbana.

face/eyes :
Anna Sui , MAC , Shu Uemura , Bobbi Brown , Chanel.


magazines :
VOGUE , CLEO !


{ suits and boots are back. }



taken from VOGUE magazines ( me love so much ) :








versace !




Christian Siriano ( winner of project runway ) !

his design. are just so fabulous.



every couple have their routines.

i got my own same ol' routine.
my patience are growing.waiting for someone is isnt that easy as what you think but its a challenge.
I TOOK THAT CHALLENGE.






I KNOW AND IM SURE. ITS MUST BE HIM !

No comments:

Post a Comment