Thursday, May 7, 2009

somEthing...


curious to know?



the whole yesterday was studying like mad! all because of exams are coming.wow !!fustrated man.stressing out myself laaa..



finally,dad came back home from work and asked me whether wanna go shangri-la hotel to listen some talk anot?(bout some nutrition talk ) so i was like wahh finally can go out from the house to somewhere so nice and its in k.l. so,obvious i said YES to follow him :)





yup this is the nutrition stuff..


im taking this product too.kinda amazing and its tasty man.the nicest part is it low in calories and can lose weight,gain weight,maintain weight with the same exact product.for your information,its not slimming product okay! its just a healthy protein drink with less calories.its just that if for some people they want to gain weight they were have to drink 3 times a day and continue eat whatever you want.im taking it for at least 4 to 5 months already.not that i want to lose weight i was just taking it for healthy-ness.but without realising i just lose a few kg hahah.eventho i just eat whatever i want.as you all know im kinda "tham jiak" :) but for me i just drink my protein drink every early morning as in the first meal of the day then in the afternoon i just eat whatever i want :) once you drink it in the morning you will feel very full till the afternoon already.aside from that i did workout also cause its not that i take that protein so seriously i still eat whatever i want.plus its so freakking expensive!! but obviously my family is taking it seriously laa plus in my family im the smallest size and its not so important for me to lose weight :)




wanna know more go herbalife.com !






so yup as usual on the way to shangri-la hotel in k.l, i camwhore and when reach there also continue to camwhore ahhaa.






picture of me camwhoring!

on the way there.









picture of me in shangri-laa toilet ! :)


outfit of the day!


yup blur face she got there.(spoil me picture :) )

without her!


then after done camwhoring when in the grand ballroom for the talk.bla bla bla.felt a little bored then took few pictures of the super beautiful chandeliar.


..............................................................................................................................................................


.....................................................................................................................

.............................................................................


......................................

............

.....



beautiful huh ! super huge..


missing him every second of my life.need him to keep me warm every second.without him i feel so cold and lonely.you make my day smile.wondering around where are you?when will you be with me?is this the question that i were have to think every single time when you are not around?no matter how long you want and seriously want me to wait ,for you i will ! love you till the end of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment