Saturday, May 9, 2009

bazAar !

oh wow today when to bazaar in pj for the shoppaholic's den birthday bash.guess what it sucks so badly.cause nothing and really i mean it nothing catches my eyes.stupid man ! so i when off early to midvalley with mom and sister.shop shop shop over there.then i realise that midvalley is even smaller then pyramid and kinda boring.cause not much nice stuff in there.just a few.even in nichii store they dont even have the heels.the shop is freakking small.all the shop seems small.miserable midvalley!! but at least i got to buy some stuff.hehe :)



all the stuffs i bought :) not much also.

bought this in natural sources.

bought a top in MNG :)

bought panadol cold and flu in guardian.and ZA pore smoother :)

bought cupcakes!



after few hours of boredom.decided to go back already after having mcdonalds as dinner ahhah :)

oh yA before i forget,when i was walking in midvalley alone,an english man (quite cute and super tall around 20plus ) came up to me and ask me, first question:



english man: are you alone?

me: no , i come with my family.

english man: are you lonely?

me: no ! -_-"

english man:do you mind talking to me?

me: err?!

english man: can you be my friend?

me: erm????!!!!!

english man: are you single?

me: NO!! i have a boyfriend !!

english man: excuse me,oh im sorry! thank you.

me: -_-""" swt.. (walks off).



scary man!!! yup yup then when up the car and continue to camwhore!



see me arms !

even obvious ! its me muscle ! :)

i love my baby so much.i really wish he could be here with me.u are all i need now.missing you so much.your face are fading away from me.if you really want me to remember that face of yours please come and be with me now !

currently listening to utada-come back to me !

No comments:

Post a Comment