Friday, May 15, 2009

ranDom.


randon picture of my boyfriend ! love him so much till the end of my life !




hey yup yup i know its been a long time my blog is dead.kinda busy lately cause of exams.god man im having exam for 3weeks.can die laa.today really is a sucky day for me.the only moment that i feel not sucky is when im with him.but then after that "something" just spoil me my mood!


i really felt like slaping his fucking face.go get a life stop spoiling my relationship you got yours and go enjoy stop trying to fit in my relationship life.or are you just jealous? wat the fuck.get lost freak ! you will regret for what you have done !cause if you do continue it you will totally get from me !!!! dont dare me to do stuff that i can do! cause i will totally dare to just slap your fucking face problem face! or maybe worst i might just step you kick you till you bleed!!!! dont judge me by my looks as in i may look small but you make my patients gone.i can just do whatever i want till i satisfied myself.


so stop spoiling my relationship if not i will spoil yours ! you totally dont want that to happen cause if it did,you will regret for life !!!


fuck off get a life MKY ! please man you suck to the max.and please la realise that you are so freakking gross.look yourself at the mirror.or maybe the mirror might just break or show an asshole face there.




never mess with the wrong person.i have limits to myself.i dun care who you are.no matter how big you are,you mess my life i mess yours !!! and please never dare me...




MKY sucks to the max like fuck.. !


love him so much why must the time pass so fast?can you stay here with me forever.having you by my side is warm and unforgetable.i love being in your warm arms and body.would you stay with me for long? where are you?you make me lost in your heart.really need you so badly.but i'll wait baybii...the moment i had with you really make my day.didnt want it to end that fast.you are my only hope to make me smile again.am thinking of you.come to me,you are all i need now.i wanna be with you,i wanna hold you tightly never let go.i wanna be the only one in your arms.im cold and lonely what will you do? to be only yours i pray.
-b.c.s-







signing off by me-weI LinG

No comments:

Post a Comment