Friday, April 3, 2009

tHinKinG Of U !

dear wOrld,

yup blogging again.am still thinking of you.trying my best to stop my mind.but its hard.why must you make me addicted to you?

wow alot of stuff happen these few days.feeling so extremely exhausted these few days all because of "sports Day".im like damn black already.feeling so sick.

and the worst part is my class in a "mess".everything is all up side down!hopefully everythign had settle la..no more issues please.all of us is already 17 la behave yourself.is not the right time to be childish anymore.

ive got nothing better else to blog alreadt for now.ya ya i know my blog is so extremely boring..will try to make it more interesting soon.haha


i feel my blog is kinda emo la.haha.trying to change it la.just wait.

yay next week gonna go to i.u leo for seafield d.cant wait.never been to any i.u before besides my school.haha lame me..


what are you trying to do?
end Of stOry.
wL

No comments:

Post a Comment