Saturday, April 18, 2009

finaLLy !

so its been 8days my blog is dead.so today when to bazaar with some friends (nicole,meyling and yanling)is total cramp in there but their stuff is cool and nice.but cant really afford to buy.kinda running out of cash :) so i just bought one clincher.and then all of us headed to sunway pyramid.

first yanling was rushing like hell mad goin to catch her movie then nicole,may and me when over to sakae sushi to eat SUSHI ! then oh ya nicole and mey was currently obsess with a cute guy(waiter) in sakae sushi.haahh..someone actually curi-curi took picture of him hahah.all my dishes was me favourite UNAGI !! heheh i feel so tham jiak.after that we just linger around hunting for heels and dresses and end up i bought my ADIDAS shoe.yay happy me.finally! kinda no money d..im so god damn poor now.haaha. kla will update photos next post. its 2.02a.m and am still blogging.byez. and oh ya yanling had her class dinner at tgi fridays.and i saw louis wearing the shirt i bought for him hehe.he loook so good in it at least its not a waste i bought for him :)


tomorrow got econs tuition aat 2-4p.m...ahhh lazy to go lahhh...



saw him today and felt so pain in me.could you tell me why!
baby !
enD Of stOry
wL

No comments:

Post a Comment