Wednesday, April 8, 2009

just back off !

i fucking hate backstabbers !!
please la stop backstabbing me can you.what do you get? you dun get any presents or money or hamper or food to eat okay! its just not nice okay.i know you hate me alot but please la have some limits in you la.behave yourself.STOP SPOILING MY RELATIONSHIP MIND YOU!stop telling fake things to people please.i didnt do anything bad to you okay.i didnt kill your family i didnt take your boyfriends i didnt slap you i didnt do anything evil or mean to you okay.why must you treat me like that? i help everybody as much as i can.what else do you want from me?have i did anything wrong to you?whatever new friends i have it tends to fade away all.why?ask yourself ! why must you always make me loose friends.i cant make new friends is it?i cant have boyfriends also is it.is my life la why must you bother so much.
you want what i do for you,you want i help you i help,you want i do everything for you i do,what else you want?if you want to make friends with the person i just know,make friends la you dont have to break me off with them and you get everything.please la dont be so selfish.now if i were have to make new friends i were have to hide it from the world so that no one can actually break me off from them is it?are you much happier?or are you gonna find personal spy to find out?if next time i have husband are you actually gonna come and brain wash my husband till he divorce me? fuck it la.enough with that habit of yours.you realize it yourself.you know who you are! please la realize abit.
what goes around comes around !
im a friend of yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment