Saturday, April 11, 2009

hapPy birThday MEY !


so today went out with mey,yanling,ian and minn.did the normal routine as usual.walk here walk there.before mey reach pyramid me,yanling and minn went over to SUSHI GROOVE to eat..hehe.

mine! as usual me favourite UNAGI..

minn's fried prawn !

after that went to watch movie with mey,yanling,ian and minn.we watch "He's Just So Not Into You".its so damn nice the movie.all of you dudes and babes should watch it.its like all time favourite movie.hehe.you actually can learn something from there.to me it really actually does refers to me literally..! :)



after movie we went walking everywhere hunting for stuff to buy.and its about 6something minn went back home cause her sis birthday(tsi wey).so she left us.then ian's turn to leave us.down to 3 person now then decided to go "Bubba Gump" to have a drink and eat there.the best part is mey got her surprise by xinyin,nicole,shannon and jiayin.haha.this year mey got the most surprising birthday.happy for her.! love you lots.beeen friends with you since form1-form5 and still counting.been in the same class for straight 5years.wow!

so afterall mey's got all the stuff that she craves for.when shall it be my turn to have stuff that i want?desperately cant wait. :) okay im so lazy and tired to blog d.got to rest cause tomorrow got seafield i.u leo to attend. love my friends alot!

this is how you hurt my heart and i just got to let you go.and find my own cure for it.

end of stOry

wL

No comments:

Post a Comment