Thursday, July 23, 2009


didnt realise my hair grew that long ady..

start to camwhore.


bored of dead straight hair.



somehow this picture looks emo but im not maybe its just bout the hair..




(will you ever fold this much of tiny little starts for someone? )



I can’t imagine right now
Standing here
Without you
To think that I tried to ignore
What I felt
What I knew
I could never
Stop this feeling


Thank you for not letting go
When I said let me go...


i'll wait for you baby !



oh my god its been a very long time since i blog again.busy studying..spm is like damn near.



saw some most bitches thing ever happen today.woah her eyes could kill any living things ! please man never be so bitchy please.you make people hate you.people might hate you till the max till they rape you,you'll never know. you know who you are and please change.you are just spoiling your own image.unless you think its so DAMN COOL then just continue what you always do la.i cant change you,you change yourself.just realise abit la !






spm is on 18 november

No comments:

Post a Comment