Saturday, February 14, 2009

hapPy mE on vaLentInes Day!!

hey hey world,

first of all,sorry for not blogging this few days cause was away from home.stayed in my friend's house(MEY LING).


oh ya yesterday was valentines day!did you guys have fun out there with ur loved ones?please say yes...! hehe.wow yesterday in pyramid was so amazing man..my friends's skating coach got married at the skating rink!wow isnt it.he practically booked the whole skating rink for that event wow huh! so damn romantic ever.but guess what no dinner la just giving speech and cut the cake.dont expect them to eat at the skating rink huh?


yesterday i did have fun alot thanks to all of my lovely friends.watch movie and did the normal routine.hehe.firstly mey and me went to Sakae Sushi and eat and later on there comes Ho Woei Hao with a plastic bag for me and guess whats inside?something that im wanting it for all these years and this is my first time got it..sad huh.but at least im happy with it.let me show you what is it..



..............................................................................................................



...................................................................................



............................................................



..............................................



............



hand made cookies (the top part is all love shape cookies and the below is my name "JACLYN LIM" )


a rose and a box of hand made brownies.


close up of the rose.

yup this is my first time i got a rose.eventhough is only 1 but its ok.better than nothing.hehe.wow the whole pyramid yesterday was full of couple that are holding hands kissing and hugging wow..what i do?i just stare and look at them haha.

i really wish that i could have my wedding at somewhere that have lots of lots of snow everywhere.wow ya its like a fairy tale but its ok i shall continue dreaming till i get it ..hehe ya as usual tomorrow is a schooling day "yay"!and tomorrow is my friend's birthday (YANLING). what should all of us do for her?tell me!

kay end of sTory

wL

No comments:

Post a Comment