Thursday, February 12, 2009

2more days tO Valentines Days!

whats up worLd,

guess that those who are single just have to celebrate S.A.D huh? (S.A.D = Single Awareness Day).


i feel so lifeless.sitting alone by the beach looking at the sunset alone.so sad right.just got to move on.nothing is impossible.okays ignore bout that.try not to feel sad that others of your friends have boyfriends to celebrate with,think positive and celebrate with your single friends or family.this will help.

i really wish to have this la.take note anyone so that you guys can buy for me..hehe
and of course the ORIGINAL ones.

i also want a bouquet of flowers if possible haha but i was wonrdering who will buy for me le.?there is so many things that i want but no one can buy for me..how sad.


oh ya there is one best place for those married couples to go on a honeymoon.

bora-bora island!!

the best beach ever.the most expensive vacation.wow!!k till here then.tommorrow will be blogging again cause now dont really have stuff to talk about.


me in PINK!

me in YELLOW!

p/s: try to drop me a comment ya?! at least say something.


END OF sTOrY
wL

No comments:

Post a Comment